Home > Windows 10 > 85010014 Windows Phone

85010014 Windows Phone

Contents

Create a new DWORD "DisableLoopbackCheck" and set to 1. The mail app in Windows 8 works as well. Then right click on it and choose Merge. Reboot. check over here

Video kiralandığında oy verilebilir. Yükleniyor... Microsoft Customer Support Microsoft Community Forums TechCenter   Sign in United States (English) Brasil (Português)Česká republika (Čeština)Deutschland (Deutsch)España (Español)France (Français)Indonesia (Bahasa)Italia (Italiano)România (Română)Türkiye (Türkçe)Россия (Русский)ישראל (עברית)المملكة العربية السعودية (العربية)ไทย (ไทย)대한민국 (한국어)中华人民共和国 (中文)台灣 Exchange Server Pro 2.871 görüntüleme 9:58 Sincronizar datos Active Sync Sicae - Süre: 2:55.

85010014 Windows Phone

It is also not recommended to use an IP address. By Tyndall in forum Windows Phone 7 Replies: 15 Last Post: 09-18-2014, 09:25 PM Issues syncing work email via Outlook/Exchange - Error 85010001 By donnydonny#WP in forum Windows Phone 7 Replies: PeteNetLive 8.101 görüntüleme 7:13 Microsoft Lumia 640 - How to remove security code by hard reset - Süre: 6:24. Error "Cannot Get Mail" Android Exchange syncing issues with Exchange 2003   5 Replies Ghost Chili OP Best Answer talon63 Feb 13, 2009 at 12:06 UTC Have you

Choose Open, then Read File. DO THIS FROM YOUR WINDOWS MOBILE CELL PHONE> EVEN IF YOU DO NOT USE OUTLOOK TRY THIS IT WOKRS. Sean O'Donnell 8.462 görüntüleme 7:42 500 video Tümünü oynat En İyi Parçalar - Pop RockPop Rock - Topic Exchange Server - Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) Mobile Device Policy Control - Süre: 2:39. Microsoft Account Hakkında Basın Telif hakkı İçerik Oluşturucular Reklam Verme Geliştiriciler +YouTube Şartlar Gizlilik Politika ve Güvenlik Geri bildirim gönder Yeni bir şeyler deneyin!

Oturum aç 6 0 Bu videoyu beğenmediniz mi? Windows 10 Error 0x85010014 Monday, November 08, 2010 2:38 PM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote Hi For anyone following up this may help Support Code: 0x85010014 Pete PeteNetLive Wednesday, December 29, 2010 Lütfen daha sonra yeniden deneyin. 29 Ara 2010 tarihinde yüklendihttp://www.petenetlive.com/KB/Article... https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/915152 It does NOT refer to the error received when trying to sync with the desktop ActiveSync.

Geri al Kapat Bu video kullanılamıyor. İzleme SırasıSıraİzleme SırasıSıra Tümünü kaldırBağlantıyı kes Bir sonraki video başlamak üzeredurdur Yükleniyor... İzleme Sırası Sıra __count__/__total__ WP8 Sync Error 85010014 Fix, Solution, Alternative, Bypass, Fix Join Now All of a sudden at about 5pm last night, I started getting the error code 85010014 on every one of my 30 mobile devices. Text Quote Post |Replace Attachment Add link Text to display: Where should this link go? OMA can be tested on both Internet Explorer on the device and on your desktop.Browse to http://host.example.com/oma (where host.example.com is the external name of your server) and see if the application

Windows 10 Error 0x85010014

Reply Share Share this post on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter

hotphil Member Posts 2,006 Posts Global Posts 2,008 Global Posts 04-08-2015,05:15 PM #9 A phone hard reset is

In IIS Manager, remove the SSL certificate from the default web site Still in IIS Manager, remove the "Require SSL setting from all virtual directories, particularly, /exchange, /exchweb, /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync and /oma. 85010014 Windows Phone I checked the settings and it was neither one of them, it was dub-m.hotmail.com. 0x85010014 Windows 10 Contact us today 0345 644 2669 [email protected] © Sembee Ltd 1998 - .

Bu tercihi aşağıdan değiştirebilirsiniz. check my blog A common error when trying to setup a mobile device to sync with Exchange 2003 is 85010014. So do follow these steps and let us know if it was helpful and if you find any other way to fix this Error Code let us know so that we If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.Would you like to participate? Windows 10 Mail App Not Syncing Exchange

Terms of use / Privacy Terms of use / Privacy © Sembee Ltd 1998 - . By creating an account, you're agreeing to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and to receive emails from Spiceworks. I've just completed a hard reset & luckily my most recent backup was only 4days old so all OK & yes this has fixed the problem. http://divxpl.net/windows-10/mcupdate-exe-windows-10.html Yükleniyor... Çalışıyor...

The system returned: (22) Invalid argument The remote host or network may be down. EventMessage: UserMessage: A System error has occurred while processing your request. PASO POR PASO - Süre: 7:45.

Geri al Kapat Bu video kullanılamıyor. İzleme SırasıSıraİzleme SırasıSıra Tümünü kaldırBağlantıyı kes Bir sonraki video başlamak üzeredurdur Yükleniyor... İzleme Sırası Sıra __count__/__total__ ActiveSync Error Support Code: 0x85010014 PeteNetLive Abone olAbone olunduAbonelikten

Grab the Certified Ethical Hacker Bootcamp for just $45! Yükleniyor... I was prompted to change my Outlook password on my laptop which I did but hadn't realised that I needed to update to the same password on my Lumia 820 phone. My server setting was dub-m.hotmail.com I have already tried the following ones, but it still doesn't work.

In testing we found that running iisreset after making changes to the IIS configuration produced the best results. Changing it to one of the given addresses, does not affect the problem. Ekle Bu videoyu daha sonra tekrar izlemek mi istiyorsunuz? have a peek at these guys Right click on this new virtual directory and choose Properties.

I cover all the upcoming and latest launches in the tech world, solving any issues which I faced or any user has encountered while using any particular products One Comment Rosanne It does not change any settings that have already been made. Also, no you cannot delete your MS email account without doing a reset. Reply Share Share this post on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter Davido Member Posts 1 Posts 06-15-2013,05:06 PM #4 I have the same problem since Monday 10th of June, 2013.

Oturum aç Çeviri Yazısı İstatistikler 8.147 görüntüleme 5 Bu videoyu beğendiniz mi? PeteNetLive 3.371 görüntüleme 25:55 Using Microsoft Active Sync - Süre: 1:55. Workstations did not automatically start registering in that zone, as their primary DNS suffix did not match the new zone we created. What now?"  I am looking at 883380, but I will admit, since it resets ALL the virtual directories to the defauts, it does kinda scare me.

You need to ensure that Anonymous authentication is not enabled.